Online games to play now that ISW is gone (sob)

Welcome to the forums!
machinehr
Head Moderator

Post by machinehr » 28 Jun 2007, 16:19

*Pulls out guns* Need anyone taken care of? :D

John A. Howard
Captain Jack Space
Location: Look overthere, next to that palm tree on that mountaintop. Well, see it? That's not me.

Post by John A. Howard » 28 Jun 2007, 22:04

pG wrote:Wear pink tutu :D
Ill borrow Nappy's spare :D
Whining crybabies will be used as willing target practice, and they will be happy about it.

If not, they will have a blind date with the painful end of my gun barrel.

pG

Post by pG » 29 Jun 2007, 11:50

Bank of England, here we comes!!! :D
If sex is rated 10, my Mac is 9.99 :D PC is just no :p (Nappy is 11 :D)

Devgil
Forum Noob

Post by Devgil » 29 Jun 2007, 23:08

I'll drop 2 tons of trans-dimensional slushie on it! It'll melt the walls :D. And then you'll just be able to walk in and take the cash :D
Every cloud has a silver lining but lightning kills hundreds every year who are trying to find it.

John A. Howard
Captain Jack Space
Location: Look overthere, next to that palm tree on that mountaintop. Well, see it? That's not me.

Post by John A. Howard » 01 Jul 2007, 16:10

Devgil wrote:I'll drop 2 tons of trans-dimensional slushie on it! It'll melt the walls :D. And then you'll just be able to walk in and take the cash :D
I was kinda going for low profile, impossibly complicated plan with a backup plan for the backup plans of the master backup plan, but...

what the heck :D
Whining crybabies will be used as willing target practice, and they will be happy about it.

Crimzon228
Jamming the Greatly Ridiculed

New terms of peril!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Crimzon228 » 03 Jul 2007, 17:44

I have a new game to be addicted to: tribal wars. woot. I have started a tribe (a clan basically) on it which includes rufus and it is called.....THE TEA PARTY EMPIRE!!!!!! mu ha hha ha ha aha ha ha! RUN IN FEAR YOU DOGS!!!!!! :twisted: *starts reeling off shots randomly* DIE YOU *calms down* 8) anyway the web address is http://www.tribalwars.net to join my tribe go to world8 northern area and simply send me your name (my names murderiser on it by the way)
Evil will always triumph because good is dumb

Crimzon228

Bank heist

Post by Crimzon228 » 03 Jul 2007, 17:45

Oh and your robbery idea needs fine tuning. ever thought about using a tank? tank+cops+money=big explosions and i get the money :D

John A. Howard
Captain Jack Space

Post by John A. Howard » 03 Jul 2007, 18:13

last time i checked, a tank is high profile, it tends to attract unwanted attention, or is that just me?

lord of chaos

Post by lord of chaos » 03 Jul 2007, 19:40

tanks attract very little notice especially if everybody is running the other way and to make that happen all you need to do is fire a few rounds at a crowd of people, cars, buildings, or all 3 if thats what makes you feel better personally id run cars/people over but thats just me but a benefit of using a tank is you can drive right into the bank and everybody gets out of your way plus its heavily armored (if you use and Abrhams tank (i think thats the one its american and has a top secret armor) you can take several RPG shots to the tank and not be harmed :wink: ) so people shooting at you wont hit you it makes for a great distracton/robbery/getaway vehicle.....well getaway to a point cause its hard to hide with a tank.......

machinehr
Head Moderator

Post by machinehr » 04 Jul 2007, 07:07

If someone is driving a tank around, blowing stuff up and killing loads of people, who will worry about a little bank robbery? ;)

Napster
Lady Yayness

Post by Napster » 04 Jul 2007, 10:18

as long as it's not my bank i don't care :p
Fear my pink TUTU ^_^

John A. Howard
Captain Jack Space

Post by John A. Howard » 04 Jul 2007, 17:28

Valid points all above, and while we're at it, why not break the speed limit in the city? I could go over to Italy, steal one of their homebuilt tanks. They do 80 km/h (about 50 miles per hour I believe) driving forwards, and backwards, nomatter what terrain.

So why not have some off road fun while were at it? :D

It speaks for itself that the Howard drives. 8)

Crimzon228

Tanks

Post by Crimzon228 » 05 Jul 2007, 06:14

Personally I'd steal a challenger 2 tank. its the fastest off road and has that "top secret" armour from the abrams THAT WE INVENTED. (britian)

Crimzon228

Italian tank?pah!

Post by Crimzon228 » 05 Jul 2007, 16:19

Hate to break it to ya mate but italian tanks have only one gear:backwards! lol ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :D :D

lord of chaos

Post by lord of chaos » 05 Jul 2007, 23:33

i didnt know the brits invented the armor lol but yeah why care about speed when you can blow the hell out of everything in sight