Online games to play now that ISW is gone (sob)

Welcome to the forums!
lord of chaos

Re: Online games to play now that ISW is gone (sob)

Post by lord of chaos » 02 Jul 2008, 06:12

We decided that tanks are much better.

machinehr
Head Moderator

Post by machinehr » 02 Jul 2008, 08:22

I have a suggestion: lets talk about tanks and games! :D
Earth 6 is restarting soon on Battledawn! I'm looking for new recruits to join our ranks :D Yes, the game does involve tanks :D Next round we're going to have a full alliance of 12 ISW people and I'm hoping to get enough people to make it worth us having a second alliance. ISW alliance finished #15 last round and will probably finish #13 this round :) so you'll be among friends and also good players at the same time :D

What else do you need to know? Well, Battledawn is a tick based game with ticks that last half an hour. So yeah, things happen slowly and its not the kind of game that can keep you occupied for hours on end like ISW was :( but still, its a fun game and making tanks that were waiting to destroy you flee all the way across Africa and then back to South America is great :D (that's what me and Dennis did the other day :) )
If you're interested, give me a shout :)

Covenant
Raggy's Pet

Post by Covenant » 23 Jul 2008, 02:29

I have recently been playin a game called "Starport: Galactic Empires". It is a game similar to ISW only without the races and factions. And the action is faster than in ISW. It requires a very short download but is a fun game. Has multiple server far different speeds of play. Try it out.

Me and some friends play on Permaverse 3, just message me or mail me my name is Covenant

amz181
Morchedi-Wannabe

Post by amz181 » 01 Oct 2008, 22:48

Covenant wrote:I have recently been playin a game called "Starport: Galactic Empires". It is a game similar to ISW only without the races and factions. And the action is faster than in ISW. It requires a very short download but is a fun game. Has multiple server far different speeds of play. Try it out.

Me and some friends play on Permaverse 3, just message me or mail me my name is Covenant
ive tried it before, i got bored
i have found the ultimate ISW Nicotine Patch