30k Ships

Welcome to the forums!
Col
Forum Noob

30k Ships

Post by Col » 22 Mar 2009, 09:46

can anyone remeber all of the 30k ships? i remember the people who had them just not the names of them. sept the KVN Trophy & KVN Scouse (before time warp KVN Trophy was actually 56k or what ever the next lvl was)

we had other 30k ships towards the end like but they just wernt as unique :|

Jasper-Alexander
I C4N H45 4DM1N 84DG3?

Re: 30k Ships

Post by Jasper-Alexander » 27 Mar 2009, 18:00

Animal (Marc7005) ( I think) BattleCruiser
Twin Suns (Marc7005) Valiant (Or prism)
Don't-Remember-The-Name (jasvecht) BattleCruiser (Yes, I had a 30k xp BC at the end!)
The Champion Warship (Elvis_7 I think) BattleCruiser
Galactica (Taveius) BattleCruiser
The Black Pearl (jasvecht) Paladin/BattleCruiser (I made it 2 times, once it reached 30k as Paladin and once as BC, even tough as BC it sucked..)
._E7 (Elvis_7) BattleCruiser (I think ..)
Mech Warrior (Machinehr) Zealot (Mach had a zealot with 30k xp I tought?)

and some others which I dont remember :p

**Some of these like the Galactica and Animal werent alive at the end!!**

machinehr
Head Moderator

Post by machinehr » 28 Mar 2009, 19:17

Yeah that's right Jas, I did. Then I sold it. Then I got it back again (don't really remember how :P ).
Then I used it in war and it blew up. From then on that name just got used as my general warship, occasionally fooling someone into thinking that I was using a 30k ship in a war. Which considering I'd already done that, was quite believable :)

Ryden
Mr cup o'Tea

Post by Ryden » 30 Mar 2009, 15:39

I had a bc with 33k exp called the Challenger II, was about to sell it for loads. Then bob came along in one of his trigger happy moods and blew up the star base that it was parked at :roll:

Jasper-Alexander
I C4N H45 4DM1N 84DG3?

Post by Jasper-Alexander » 01 Apr 2009, 15:27

Bob doesnt have trigger happy moves..

Hes always trigger happy, he only isnt if he got his period ;)

Col
Forum Noob

Post by Col » 22 Mar 2015, 22:29

just logged on randomly and seen the same date of this post only 6 years later. wow.

Errr, I have a confession for you Jasvect.... I destroyed your flagship. after the time warp, me and my brother scouse where the first ones logged in out of all the Kolari. My brother had a nerdulant meltdown when he figured out what had happened. Every ship in everybody's dock had come to the surface, so there were literally thousands of ships loitering on the starbase. He acted on his own accord and started deleting every rank 4 ship. I told him to stop but he wouldnt listen to my demands. he's always had a way of making a bad situation worse. So, after he kept on jumping into ships and dismantling them, i started jumping into people's ships i knew were their main. I saved 2 or 3 very valuables and about 9 or 10 in total.... then i saw your one and thought.... fuck it. this one is going in the bin. scouse actually manipulated people when they started logging on to vote him in as president so nobody can cause harm and then as soon as they did, he outlawed them and started outlawing everybody. He almost got a perminent ban, but in the end we both recieved a one month ban... which seemed fitting :|

we then became more notorious than walt & gun as a pirate duo, blowing great ships up rather than jacking. but that was really the end of the road for us two... i was online in the final week and made a few ships with the names of legendry status... meaning theyd blown up. including the scouse. i couldnt make the trophy... or triumph... i cant even remember its actual name now but im guessin its trophy, so i guess it lived. Who ever got their hands on that ship.... dayuahhm. :mrgreen: just a late night ramble ... saw ye comment jas and thought id let ye know what happened to ye origional 20k ship or w/e it was. https://youtu.be/8W__2HgWjLg