Forum Craziness

Welcome to the forums!
Greeny
Morchedi-Wannabe

Forum Craziness

Post by Greeny » 22 Feb 2010, 18:03

I logged on the other day (about the 18th or 19th feb) and made some posts. Now i cant see them and several other posts seem to have dissapeared as well. Am i just going crazy or have some gone missing. Some server error prehaps?

Also it says at the top that my 'Last visit was: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:19 pm'. I know that isnt true as i definatly read a load of stuff from the boards.

Anyone else noticed anything?
On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."

machinehr
Head Moderator

Re: Forum Craziness

Post by machinehr » 23 Feb 2010, 20:06

I haven't been online here for a little while... but I think it was more recently than the 8th February, which is when the forum thinks I was last on. And I can't find anything posted more recently than that date either, although I can't think of anything specific that's missing....

Also I have auto-login turned on, which didn't work this time... that's usually a sign of a server crash... I'm sure Nappy will know something more....

Napster
Lady Yayness

Post by Napster » 04 Apr 2010, 13:14

Jah the forum auto-pruner went a bit crazy so i had to restore from a DB backup that was a few days old, i tried to recover as much as i could but i guess i missed some?

- Nap
Fear my pink TUTU ^_^

Blue Ghost
Forum Noob

Post by Blue Ghost » 26 Apr 2010, 03:24

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=360&start=0

everybody should have a gander at this
Long for the days, do I, when I would have Duckman at my side.
Long for the days, do I, when I would have Starraider as my leader.
Long for the days, do I, when the Federation fought valiantly for Procyon.

Viva La Federation